Top Ten Microfinance Books
We chose five. In no particular order. You choose the other five:
1. Daryl Collins, Jonathan Morduch, Stuart Rutherford, and Orlanda Ruthven “Portfolios of the Poor: How the World’s Poor Live on $2 a Day”
2. Amartya Sen “Development as Freedom”
3. Ananya Roy “Poverty Capital: Microfinance and the Making of Development”
4. Hugh Sinclair “Confessions of a Microfinance Heretic”
5. David Roodman “Due Diligence: An Impertinent Inquiry into Microfinance”
Leave your suggestions in the Comment area!